Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

A stamping design!

Hello! I'm going to act like I haven't not posted anything on here in about a month and just get on with the post otherwise you'd still be reading this by tomorrow but I just wanted to share with you a design on one of the boards that I got for Christmas, which has loads of nail designs which you stamp onto your nails. An effect has obviously been put on this photo but it looks very similar to the original design, as I used white and black.

I then added a little gem to my accent nail because I felt like it and I thought it added a nice little salon-ish touch to the look, although it did fall off quite quickly because it was quite big!

I have around 6 posts lined up so hopefully I'll fire them out soon, also sorry if this post seems rushed my laptop battery is dying and it is stressing me out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to stay, you are so amazing at being my blog audience... keep it up! And A Topcoat :)