Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

All Things Nails: A Beginners Guide

Hi! So, I have done this post as it was requested by one of my loveliest friends, as she has just got into painting her nails (and is already amazing at it!) but she wanted to check she was doing it alright, and how many coats and general tips like that, as she said she'd find it helpful... and here we are! :)
Ok...

This post is going to be in seperate posts. Just, suddenly decided. It's going to be split into 3 posts:

  1. How to correctly paint your nails
  2. Good places to find your polish/ nail tools.
  3. I'll think of the subject of this post when I come to it!
It's going to be my first series! Ok, that must mean the first one is going to be:

HOW TO CORRECTLY PAINT YOUR NAILS!
1) Lift the brush out of the polish, trying not to wipe any polish off the sides.
2) Then, on one side of the brush, wipe away excess polish. Try to make sure that the wipe on the inside and so you don't get a build-up of dried polish on the outside of the bottle as this can make the lid hard to get on and off.
3) Turn the brush over, so that the side with the most polish is going on your nail.
4) Start at the bottom center of your nail and work up. You may need to top up on polish halfway up/ near the top, depending on the length of your nail or type of polish.
5) Then go to the bottom left of your nail and work your way up again
6) Repeat this starting from the bottom right of your nail again.
7)...And there you go!
8) I need to tell you that I am not a proffesional nail painter or anything- this is just the way I paint my nails and it seems to work for me! Hope I helped. And-a-Topcoat. xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to stay, you are so amazing at being my blog audience... keep it up! And A Topcoat :)