Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Another stamping design!

Hello again! Just another stamp design from my board, which was by Nella and MoYou (they had both of those names on so I am assuming they go together!?). This design was done in a gold Nella polish and the basecoat was a rimmel London one called 'chic and chearful' which has featured in a previous post.

The picture has got an effect on it but it changed the background more than the actual photo. The design and colours I chose ended up looking really formal (not intended!) but I liked it, surprising because I don't usually go for gold polishes.

I think it would also look really good in black and white, what do you think? And-a-Topcoat. x

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to stay, you are so amazing at being my blog audience... keep it up! And A Topcoat :)