Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Barry M & Nails Inc! What more could you wish for?

Hello, everyone. I have returned from my long expedition to the Tropical Rainforest travelling only by camel! Not really, sorry about my sudden unexplained absence, but the good news is I'm back and I think I have quite a few posts lined up so they should be coming soon.

This is just a short (me thinks this is not going to end up being short) little review of the Barry M quick- drying polish and of the Nails Inc Floral street Mews topcoat.

As you can see from the photo, the two polishes compliment each other really well, and I added a little flower on my accent nail from the topcoat. One thing I will say about the Nails Inc topcoat, is that the flowers are very sparse, so you do end up picking them out and dabbing them on your nail. But the polish is really original and spring-like and also dries quickly.

Onto the fast-drying pink polish underneath called 'Kiss Me Quick' I didn't actually find it that fast drying (perhaps because I'm a little impatient). In fact I think the gelly effect polishes are super quick dryers as opposed to this. The colour is so pretty though and it was a tough decision out  of this one or 'eat my dust' which was a dusky blue colour and 'pit stop' which was kind of like an icing brown colour. I do also love the bottles which follow the racing theme and the names! As you know, I do have a thing about clever polish names!

Goodbye, promise I will write to you again soon, And-a-Topcoat. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to stay, you are so amazing at being my blog audience... keep it up! And A Topcoat :)