Pages

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Mondrian Inspired Nails

Hello there fellow readers!
So I love Mondrian art (if you haven't seen it before, it's basically boxes and lines using the colours black, white, red, blue and yellow) and so I decided to bring it to my nails! I only did it on my accent nails because I didn't have long (that's why there isn't a topcoat! *I know, a crime! Especially when your blog is called And-a-Topcoat...). I just painted all of my nails white and then outlined them with a striper (in black) on my accents I then did the classic mondrian design. A different one for each of the two nails. Here is what they look like!
The polishes used were:

  • French White by City Color
  • A black striper
  • Poppy red by Miss Beauty London (it's actually a gel because at this present moment I have no other normal red polish)
  • An old Claire's bright blue polish
  • Last but not least, Sunshine yellow by Rimmel London
Ooh and just to let you know, 'A beginners guide to all things nails' is on it's way soon! Thanks for casting your eyes over this short and snappy post, hope to see you again soon! And-a-Topcoat. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to stay, you are so amazing at being my blog audience... keep it up! And A Topcoat :)